Mother of the Bride Tinket Box
On a wedding day, the eyes of everyone are not only on the bride but also on the mothers of the bride and groom. For the mums, this day is every bit as special and emotional for them as it is for their offspring and they are usually given a special thank you gifts. After all, without mothers, none of the wedding party would be where they are on the big day!
And even though all eyes will be on the bride and her dress, everyone’s attention is also fixed on what the mothers of the bride and groom are wearing too because both mothers will have taken as much care with their outfit as the bride has. Both also play a pivotal role, both in the run-up to the big day – helping with organizing and planning – and on the day itself, particularly during the reception when they often play the role of hostess, chatting to guests, socializing and doing their best to put everyone at ease.
Traditionally, the happy couple say thank you to both mothers by presenting them with a bouquet of flowers, usually during the speeches. But it is now becoming more common for mothers of the bride and groom to receive something a little more personal. The wide variety of gifts available today makes it easier for the couple to be more thoughtful and adventurous in saying thank you and mother of the bride gifts are as equally suitable for mother of the groom.
Mother of the bride gifts can range from the very simple to the more adventurous.
- Fill a box with her favorite scented soaps and bath pampering products for a gift that has the very personal touch.
- Choose from an incredible variety of trinket or jewellery boxes, engraved perhaps with her name and your own thank you to her.
- Splash out and send both mothers on a spa day or a weekend away where they can be pampered within an inch of their lives.
- Delight her with a gift to treasure always such as a pearl necklace or a locket in gold or silver.
- Choose gorgeous handkerchiefs engraved with her initials and presented in a beautiful presentation box.
- Pick a delicious champagne or wine set with glasses or goblets engraved with the happy couple’s names and the date of the wedding. This is a mother of the bride gift that she will treasure.
- Or why not make the present even more personal by selecting a series of photographs of the couple – either from childhood or from the wedding itself – and placing them in a solid silver or wooden frame?
In short, there’s no limit to how you can say thank you to your mother, whether you are the bride or groom. After all, your mother is likely to have spent as much time and energy as you have on organizing this day – she deserves to be spoiled, deserves to be center of attention for part of the day and deserves to take the plaudits from other guests.
Be original – forget the flowers and present well considered mother of the bride gifts.
Guest post for Personalized Wedding Gifts Shop where you will find a wide range of wedding thank you gifts.